After finishing #4439, I'm getting low on solder. I've always used Ersin
Multicore (now part of Loctite), and got my last pound from Digi-Key, which
doesn't stock it anymore. Searching the archive, it seems that it's pretty hard
to find a distributor for Multicore these days. A bit of web searching found a
supplier, with reasonable prices and no minimum order. They seem to carry most
of the Multicore wire solder:

https://rshughes.com/catalog/129900.html

They have the .020 63/37 WRAP3 fluxed stuff (MM00979) on which a group buy was
done last spring, for $9.50. WRAP3 appears to be an activated rosin flux. I've
been pretty happy with their Crystal 400 2% flux (MM01054), so I'm ordering a
spool of that, for the same price.

Info on the Crystal 400 flux is here:
http://www.prime-electronics.com.au/datasheets/Multicore/Solder%20Wire/No%20Clean/Crystal%20400,%20500,%20502,%20505%20&%20511.pdf