Sorry Fred.

The information listed:
K6DGW - Fred - CA - K2 - 4298
Should read 4398.

One of these days I am going to strap myself down and play 2s and 3s at myself for a few hours until I can tell them apart! I'll need to add an equal proportion of QRN, QRM, and QSB to make it more like running the net however. The noise level should equal or exceed the signal strength to make it fair to my ears. The best would be to make the noise the same frequency as my side tone with the same period as the dits. One of these days I will learn CW!

   Kevin.  KD5ONS
   As ever, Net Control Operator 5th Class :(