First off I have KL7CC's serial number incorrect:

Jim's K2 is 3935.

But the most egregious error was not in circling a call sign on my list.

W1TF - Ty - GA - K1 - 1423

Just wrote me a note. He was indeed copied on the 20 meter net last night. He was in my notes but I failed to circle the call sign. This is how I assure the calls wind up on my list for the roll call at the end of the net. Thus he missed being listed in my report as well.

Now for the great news. With that one extra QNI ECN has had 1500 check ins since day one.

I know we have missed a few over that period but we keep trying. Last night we missed two that would have been nice. Geoff from Scotland heard VE3XL (Ric) check in and Bob, F5UL, from France heard Tom but we did not hear either one of these folks. Bands were pretty good last night but the ops who run this crazy net were not on the ball. Well at least one of us was not on the ball!

Please keep trying so we can get to the 3000 mark. Closer in time will be the second anniversary on June 6th. That one should be fun. I hope the band conditions are great that day so we can work 30 stations or more.

73,
    Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 5th Class)