KX1 # 897 is totally done -- 30m and ATU options.  Got it all calibrated
just like the book said (K2 would have been a little easier if I'd done
the KX1 first and absorbed the "Elecraft style" in the manual on a
smaller project first)  Works great, and I've apparently mastered the
paddle because I've made a number of contacts on it since last night.

One question:  The ATU remembers the settings so it apparently only
tunes once on a band/ant combination.  How do I make it "forget" (e.g.
when I change antennas on a band) so it will rematch, or do I need to?

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw