From: "Deni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 7:45 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Talking filter Bandwidths

I have recently replaced my CW  Xtal Fiter set and done a realignment using
Spectrogram. I'm now attempting to measure my selected filter bandwidths and
using the -6dB points, is this incorrect ?
Is -3dB now  the preferred or accepted points for BW measurement specs?
Why is there some apparent confusion here, any thoughts?

73, Deni  K21188

F5VJC / GM3SKN