Hi all!
There has from time to time been some complaint on the usefulness of KNB2.
Listening on 40m today while it began to snow a little and the snow was heavily
charged.
The noise was s7-s9.
Caused by statics. Preamp off.
Tried NB1 and NB2 and not a differense.
Selected Lo Thr and statics wanished completly in both nb1 and nb2.
Tried it some time ago in the car and it worked there also.
But as for alsmost every NB there is noicepattern that it doesn't work on.
For me it seems that more agressive noice is attenuated the most by KNB2.

If there was a new KNB2 with variable patterns I would by it.
What about a dual NB that could attack two noisepattern at same time where one
(at least) was variable?

Tom LA1PHA