I picked up this partially built K2 from a friend who decided it wasn't his cup
of tea.  First thing I tried to do was follow along the manual and do the
resistance checks on the completed control panel and front panel.These test
were already done and the results written down, I was just trying to repeat the
steps to see if I was on the right track.  I'm not getting anything on some
things and others look fine.  My cheapy multimeter could be the problem.  I'll
tell you all right up front that I've never done anything like this before.
Before I stuff it back in the box it came in and put it in the attic forever, I
thought I'd give this list a try (cry?) for help.  I always wanted to do this
type of thing and have already invested in a soldering station and big
magnifing light among other do-dads, mostly for this project.  Kinda hoping to
break out of just being a button pusher from stuff off the shelf.  I know there
has got to be some of you guys shaking your heads out there...
Thanks,
  Roland in Stockton, Ca.
de N5VWN