To: "Brian Mury" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 6:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Posting

Brian,

Netiquette or not, I prefer to read responses that have the new text on
top - the subject and my memory (I do read most all the posts on this
reflector) are usually sufficient to tell me what I need to know about the
prior information.  Scrolling down to find the latest response is a waste
of
time IMHO.  In a few cases, such as when the original poster asks several
questions, the most expediant thing to do is put the answer to each part
in
line with the question - but that is not the normal case.  For my part,
please put your response at the beginning. (and yes, do strip out as much
of
the extra stuff as is reasonable - the person you are responding to knows
what he asked).

73,
Don W3FPR