Hi all,  I'm retracing the steps of a partially built K2 I got for free.  My
origional schmatics are dated 10/6/02.  I noticed on the latest schmatics dated
1/27/04 there are some differences.  For example, just starting here but on the
control board I noticed that the value of R21 went from 10k to 270k and a above
it RP2 has been replaced with C46 .01.  Should I stick to the old plans or
should I be replacing these circuits as they come up?
...I should have prefrenced all this by saying I know next to nothing about
electronics.  Just barely the basics.
And sorry to drone on so, but...When I went to download the latest Errata, I
noticed it's only one page.  Is there a collection of updates I need to be
looking at somewhere?  My K2 # is 3090.
Thanks guys!
Roland in Stockton N5VWN