Well, it took me some time to realize that lot's of cw ops out there really weren't so involved with their phase locked loops that they felt the need to begin many of their sentences with PLL. But don't get me started on poor sending or I'll have to start my rant about peoplewhodonotspacebetweenwords. Argh.

best wishes, and a great holiday season to all,

dave belsley, w1euy