From: Larry - WA2DGD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2005/01/09 Sun PM 11:38:23 EST
To: Elecraft Reflector <Elecraft@mailman.qth.net>,
        QRP-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Elecraft] Idiom Press SCAF-1

Hello All,

Anyone using the Idiom Press SCAF-1 audio filter with their K2 and/ or
older tube receivers?  How does it compare with DSP audio filters. 99%
of my operating is CW so SSB is not that important to me. I would like
to hear your comments and experiences.

ps.  I've had the Autek QF-1 audio filter and found it somewhat
unpleasant to use due to ringing.
--
73
Larry