My K2 number 4245 is finally on the air.  I bought the kit at Dayton
then within two weeks changed jobs and moved half way across the state.
The kit sat unopened until November of last year, when I finally got
through with the moving in, honey-do tasks and set-up of a work shop to
begin construction.

I've had a couple of nice QSO on SSB and PSK, and am trying to get my CW
skills pack up to speed and try that out.  I'm not sure I have the
filters properly aligned yet, and may post on that later

I want to thank the staff at Elecraft for their superb responses for
parts to replace the ones I messed up.  Also thanks to everyone here for
the prompt responses to a couple of questions I posted.

73,

Mike, W8ENG

.