Guys,

I seem to recall that somebody somewhere reported adding a safety measure to the IO connector and the matching cable. It involved plugging one hole in the K2's IO socket and cutting a pin fom the corresponding connector on the cable, I think. The idea was to prevent one from using any old cable in a moment of -let's-get-it-going- rush, a phenomenom we all seem to recognize... ;-)

Anyway, being in the proces of building the KIO2, I cannot find the article anywhere but contemplate implementing such a safety feature. I wouldn't know which pin to sacrifice (might take one out that is needed in a future application). Any pointers from the list?

Best,

Bart de PA3GYU