Shadows of Doug Hendricks <G>

For those of you who have not been following the Elecraft Reflector for more
than 5 years now, Doug's major objection to the K2 was the lack of
countersunk screws.

You note on this subject brought a smile of nostalgia to my face - apologies
to those who may not understand.

As was pointed out - beauty is on the eye of the beholder.  Each to his own!

73,
Don W3FPR