Hi Lonnie and Rolf:

I'm not sure the question was really answered.  I trust you both
realize that the DSP as a whole, as well as individual features
such as filters, noise reduction, and auto notch filter can be switched
on and off from the front panel.  So the answer to your question,
Rolf is: Yes, it is possible.

Hope that helps,
73
John, N6JW

Rolf, oh6kxl, asked:

>>How about switching KDSP2 DSP-filters off? Use DSP filters only >>when
>>conditions are requiring it. Is it possible?

Lonnie, NY2LJ answered: