On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 06:32:04AM -0800, Mark Baugh wrote:
> I'm learning some good stuff on this subject.
> Question... has anyone ever heard of or used pure
> silicone grease in coax connectors to protect against
> moisture and corrosion?

I recall that Cushcraft supplies a small amount of what I think is
silicon grease, along with a vinyl(?) cover to provide protection for
the UHF connector.  I don't know how well it works over a long timespan
(their equivalent of an SO-239 is aluminum, which probably needs more
protection than a standard fitting).

Bob N7XY