Hello boys!

PL259 is 4 me just low cost junk...(sorry You HAM's inloved in them! BTW i
hate  BNC also HI HI)
Why?

It is impossible to fit them in a way that they last.(maybe only for
permanent!!!! setup.)

The good quality N connector (the type with ground flange) is much more
reliable and mounted with 25Wtts soldering iron in few minutes . It has
nominal impedance across great bandwidth (it is not important for HF) and
they are made once forever+thay handle more power than PL259 does!
I use them all around from 1.8Mhz up to 3.4Ghz.(upper bands SMA).
Never had a problem with them and ,Yes!!!!, on the V-UHF Japan made
equipment i changed all conn with N-female.
Didnt have time to change the output conn on my KPA100 but i plan
to.(because all my coax stuff is fitted with N conn's).

But that's only my choice.....

Adi-S55M- K2/3204