Another solution for getting Ultimatic keying "inside" a K2 would be the PK4
keyer from Jackson Harbor Press.  It's very small, only 1" x 1.5".  Jackson
Harbor's contest keyer, the Island Keyer II, also supports Ultimatic.  Both of
these keyers are available directly from Jackson Harbor Press at:

  http://home.att.net/~jacksonharbor/ham.htm

or from Morse Express at:

  http://www.mtechnologies.com/jhp/

Jackson Harbor also has an explanation of Ultimatic keying at:

  http://home.att.net/~jacksonharbor/ultimat.txt

I haven't tried either one of these keyers, but I do have the older PK3 (inside
my Palm Radio Code Cube) and like it.  Unfortunately, it doesn't do Ultimatic.

73,
John Pfeifer - KL0WN