I'm getting close to order a K2 but I have a few questions.
The K2 would be for CW operation only.
Like many others, I prefer to tune the band using wide bandpass of
over 2khz and only use narrow CW filter operation when band
conditions require it.  My understanding is that if you equip the K2
with the SSB module, that you can use the SSB filter on CW and that
works better than operating the CW filter on wide setting. Is that
true?  If so it would be worth the extra cost of the ssb option.

I have decided not to order the DSP filter but perhaps the passive
audio filter.   The passive audio filter appears to be set up for
80hz bandwidth which is way too narrow for my liking.    Is there
any easy way to change that for 250hz bandwidth?   If not I'll have
to go with an outboard audio filter.