I'm getting close to order a K2 but I have a few questions. The K2 would be for CW operation only. ... I have decided not to order the DSP filter but perhaps the passive audio filter. The passive audio filter appears to be set up for 80hz bandwidth which is way too narrow for my liking. Is there any easy way to change that for 250hz bandwidth?

One of the neat things the DSP can do is if you run the radio with the widest filter (CW filter set at its widest is OK since you aren't concerned much with passband ripple) and set the DSP to denoiser, then the radio is generally quiet. When a signal appears in the passband, the DSP passes it, still suppressing most of the band noise.

If the band gets crowded, you can tighten both the IF filter (a great feasture of the K2) as well as the DSP filter. Set them both to 250 Hz if that is your prefered bandwidth...

Enjoy!

Lyle KK7P/VK6