To: "Elecraft List" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 1:36 PM
Subject: [Elecraft] K2/SSB Construction

I just ordered a K2 and SSB adaptor so while I'm anxiously waiting
delivery I'm trying to get the shack and bench ready for construction.
I've downloaded and briefly read the manuals and I've come up with
two questions (the first of many I'm sure).
1. Are there any mods (part additions or deletions) that need to be
done to the base K2 if the SSB adaptor is going to be added?  Is there
anything I should watch out for to prepare the K2 for the SSB board?

2. Are there any recommendations for a vise to hold the PC boards
during construction.  I've got access to a Panavise with about 6"
capacity jaws; is this big enough?

Any thoughts will be appreciated.  Thanks for the help.

Craig Miller
K3OOL
K2 S/N: ????