OK, I covered the hardware only in my prior post, but for software -- Don't
overlook the Ham Radio Deluxe suite - You can have just PSK31 (PSK31
Deluxe -the 'SuperBrowser' is a neat feature), or go for the full blown K2
control interface.  All freeware.  A great set of programs thanks to Simon
and Peter -- see http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/ for more information.

73,
Don W3FPR