-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mike Markowski
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 9:40 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] L31 10 uH vs 12 uH (was: K2 #4830 IS ALIVE)

Good going, Ken!  Can't wait till I'm saying the same about #4834.

I've noticed a few notes regarding L31, and I'm not at that point yet in my
K2 build.  It seems the concensus is that 12 uH should be used rather than
10 uH in the notes I've read, so I wonder why the kitted component was
changed.  Any recommendations on whether or should use 12 uH from the start
or better to try the supplied one first?

Thanks,
Mike  AB3AP
Avondale, PA