George,

Do 2 things before rewinding T5:

1) check T5 visually and count the turns - the direction of the turns should
look like the illustration in the manual - and you did wind it on the yellow
core did you not?
2) Measure the frequency that is being produced on the low end of each band
(use CAL FCTR with the probe in TP1) - compare it to the chart on the manual
page just before the schematics.  If not correct, tell us what frequency you
measured for each band.

73,
Don W3FPR