Thom & Jay,

I know the feeling. Over 2 years ago I was interested in joining Army
MARS.....so I Googled their web site, read the info and, as per their
instructions on the web site, I requested they send me an application for
membership.......I'm still waiting. I wasn't even asking about using my K2
(which I want to keep in qrp version......I was willing to get a Yaecomwood for
MARS use.

Rich   K2CPE
K2 #1102