Hi,

I bought a 180W version of the AN762 from
Communication Concepts for my K2. I also bought the
filter set for it. It works like a dream! I can now
easily disconnect my K2 from it and go QRP.

YES the company is a BIT slow on responding to
e-mails. So call them! Or FAX them! They are there and
yes they ship overseas. I live in Denmark. Now I also
bought the EB104 600W PA from them so that is the next
project.

If you only need ~75W then I would recommend the AN762
100W version. It is a bit better than the EB63 on its
biasing scheme.

But note that you ONLY get a PCB and components
(torroids pre-wound!) and a piece of paper saying
"Construction Hints". Then you are on your own. You
need to supply your own RTX-switch, filters, heat sink
etc.

Good luck!

73 de
Michael