-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of N2TK, Tony
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2005 4:29 AM
To: 'J F'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 'Elecraft Discussion List'
Subject: RE: [Elecraft] Stepper Motor

Would be nice to have some kind of control to vary my vacuum variable cap on
the shunt fed tower for 160M. A control like I have for my Vactrol's on the
pennant antennas would be nice. I have the pot marked for 160, 80 and 75M.
These settings correspond to the best F/B. Would like to use a similar type
setting system marked from 1.8-2.0MHZ. The settings would correspond to the
best swr for those frequencies. Use some kind of motor/selsyn drive on the
cap?
Would appreciate any feedback on ideas for this.
N2TK, Tony