Just a question for the technically inclined group members:

How feasible or worth the effort, would be the addition of an option to the K2 which would sample RF noise from a ferquency close to the used band,(tunable?) which is devoid of signals, phase invert and reinject the noise to an IF stage or even the antenna input in order to cancel our the "white or pulse" noise components, preserving the desired signal ?

Why similar circuits are not preferred in HF receiver designs instead of DSP filters ?

Similar circuits are commonly used in biomedical devices (called linear averagers if I am not mistaken) and are very effective in isolating electric signals from a particular organ eg Heart in EKG or brain area of interest in EEG, filtering out the irrelevant noise from the muscle cells...

Just some food for thought.