Sorry Folks,
In an effort to do a million things at once I forgot when the time change occurs. Not Sunday but Saturday night! Thus this errata message.

The Elecraft CW Net will be held:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

I try to keep my skeds at the same local times so we all can work around the time changes. I just noticed a discrepancy between my battery powered clock and my computer's automatically updated clock. Hopefully this will not prevent any of you from giving the Elecraft CW Net a holler. Same as yesterday: an Elecraft radio is not necessary, power levels can be what ever you like, CW code speed can be as fast or slow as you like. But if you are faster than I can copy you may need to slow down ;) Tom, N0SS, is out and about working the Missouri QSO Party so may not be around for either net. He normally covers for me when some QRQ op comes along.

Please join us if you can. Happy Daylight Savings Time (but not in AZ, HI, or parts of IN).
   73,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS  (Less than perfect Net Control Operator)