Hi Folks,
There will be an ECN this week. Well, I mean to say, I will be running the net as usual. I took my time wading through the area which used to be a back yard and got up a new antenna. It is not up as high on one leg as it was before but I think it will work OK. Maybe by next week I can get that leg into a tree about fifty feet further south. I need to cut the leaning trees before I can do that since the brush will short out the antenna. But, this week I will have a signal. May be weaker than usual but who will be able to tell?
   See you all then,
      Kevin.  KD5ONS