I know this has been discussed on the reflector, but I can't find it in
the archives after a bit of searching.  I have the RS equivalent of the
Koss Ear Plugs which work great on my KX1 for an old guy who can't hear
any more.  However, I can't get them into my ears so they'll stay for
any length of time.  I've tried all the shapes that came with them (the
hexagonal ones are interesting, but I don't have hexagonal ears ... must
just be a genetic defect, or maybe they were for Vulcans).

Several folks mentioned awhile ago using standard OSHA safety ear plugs
and putting a hole in them.  I'd like to know how to put the hole in the
plug because I have quite a supply of them for running the chipper,
chain saw, blower, etc.

Please reply off-reflector ... there's enough traffic on this cyberspot
already, and this is an old and well hashed subject.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98lw