> I know this has been discussed on the reflector, but I can't find it in
> the archives after a bit of searching.  I have the RS equivalent of the
> Koss Ear Plugs which work great on my KX1 for an old guy who can't hear
> any more.  However, I can't get them into my ears so they'll stay for
> any length of time.

Leave it to all you hardcore kit builders and home brewers to carve up ear
plugs and turn this into a project. :-)

I use these at the gym and they're fantastic:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=5335728&type=product&id=105182
6204625

They're from Sony and they're $40. They fit nicely in the ear and block out
background noise. They have good frequency response. I've tried other
earbuds and I don't understand what species they're designed for. These
Sonys fit right into the ear canal. They're great.

Craig
NZ0R