I've heard it said that building a K2 is more fun that operating. Building mine
was a genuine HOOT and I'm going to get more accessories to build, but I beg to
differ about the operating. In the past couple of days I've made about 25
QSO's, mostly DX, and am having GREAT FUN operating QRP - well, 15 watts. I've
worked 90% of the stations I've called and am getting nice reports. With 10
different entities worked so far, DXCC is now in the sights!   Worked all the
JA's I could hear on 40 m in the contest this morning.

One problem is that when I hit PRE/ATT button, audio is attenuated even more on
PRE than on ATT, certainly not louder.

????

Randy W6SJ