The phone company finally fixed our telephone lines. Sometime yesterday the power company blasted the power in the area snapping breakers in many houses. Somehow or another they zapped the phone service to quite a large area too. Thus we have been without phone, power, and Internet service for a day. Amazing how the little things effect one. Some technologies seem to work pretty well :) The K2, battery, and candles.

If anyone still has a hankering to get on the air after all the contests this weekend you are welcome to call us.

Please join us :
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details.

I have had one of the most exhausting, nerve wracking, and strenuous weeks of my life. Hopefully next week will allow for some rest and stress relief. Like digging in the garden!!
   Take care and see you tomorrow,
       Kevin.   KD5ONS  (Net Control Operator 7th Class)