Howdy Folks,
Another very hectic week at our house. I flew to Wisconsin and had a negative experiment in the art of QRP from a 5th floor hotel room. Heard 0, 9, 8, and 2 land ops but could not get anyone to hear my mighty 5 watt signal. Not via CQ nor tail ending. That was on 20, 30, 40 and 80 meters. Heard many, many operators and an automatic station (W1AW) but no one heard me. Never fear I shall return, I will never surrender, but try, try again. Eventually I will prevail. Looks like sunspots are back in vogue so hopefully that CME will not rock the ionosphere too badly before tomorrow evening. All y'all are welcome to test your rig, your copy skills, and the conditions tomorrow night. You can even use text messaging if you like. But cell phones do not work up on this mountain. However, they are a good test of reception and the art of QRPp with a compromise antenna.

Please join us:

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 7pm PDT)  7045 kHz

Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.