I've owned two Autek RF-1 ant analyzers and both work perfectly.
Handy to put in your shirt pocket and climb a tower or take with
you on vacation.   Best piece of equipment I have ever owned
that has saved me countless hours of antenna experimentation.

I heard at one point they had a quality control issue.  But it is
guaranteed for a year.   The one I use today I purchased two years
ago.  And the other one I bought in 1992 and both are still going
strong.  Just replace the battery every year is all.   I sort of
think the ones who are complaining so loudly about autek might
also be to blame for how they handle it as well.

-- frank w7is