I don't think drilling out a THP hole is a very good idea.

What I use is a wooden cocktail stick ( bought in lots of 1000 for a
quid from your local Pound Shop ) or a wooden toothpick that I have
previously preformed by gently pushing it through an empty THP hole
of the correct size.
I then heat the hole to be cleared until the solder melts and then
push the stick through the molten solder. Its easy, non destructive
and very quick to do.

I also use this wooden tool to prevent ingress of solder to ajacent
holes when soldering a component located close to other THP holes.

hope this helps someone.
atb Mike W, G8NXD qthr