I am selling my K2/100 S/N 2310.
        It has all the updates with the exception of the audio and cw
keying.
        Includes KNB2,KAF2,K160M and KSB2. Also harness for KIO2 for the
KAT100, XV and PC.
        An added feature is the K6XX SMD visible LED CW indicator.
        All of the above $1100.00
        If a mic is wanted I can furnish one with the MH2 element
installed in a cylindrical handheld for a total of $1150.00. Or a Heil
HM10 mic for a total of $1200.00.
        Will pay shipping in Cont US.
        If interested please contact me off list. Can send pic's.

                Thank you    Gil   K8EAG

        PS keeping my K2 S/N 800