Decisions Decisions.  I am getting ready to order the External KAT 100 ATU for
my K2/100.  The desired end state may or may not be a K2 with the KPA100 and
KAT100 in a seperate enclosure.  However for right now I just want to get the
KAT 100-2.  So are there any advantages dis-advantages to ordering the KAT
100-1 and the KAT 100PNL or should I order the KAT 100-2 and an EC2 Blank
Project.  I the difference in cost is only $4, so that is not even a
consideration.

73 KI4DGH
Chuck G.