The Top Ten Devices A/B switch will work very well for this
application. It even has a lockout so you cannot "steal" the antenna
from the currently selected port. You will need a control signal that
pulls to ground to activate the A and B selection. A pair of simple
open collector transistors controlled by the +12V output on their
respective radios will do the trick. Run a +12V supply and the two
control lines to the switch. The power supply commons ("grounds") of
the two radios must be tied together somewhere to make this scheme
work, however.

I use one of the A/B switches to switch the output of the B side of
my Array Solutions SixPak between the Sub receiver on my K3 in single
radio mode and the second radio in two radio mode. It works great,
and the switch has very good isolation between the two ports.

73...
Randy, W8FN