> The QRQ option works in semi-QSK mode as well. It allows you
> (or some machine!) to send
> clean code at higher speeds. I've noticed that without the
> QRQ option -- even in semi-QSK
> mode -- when the speed gets above about 35 wpm it starts to
> have timing issues. After
> about 45, it is really bad.

??  I'm surprised to hear that, Vic.  I thought the QRQ+ thing was all about
making the TX-RX changeovers as slick as possible for QSK, so I don't know
how it would affect semi-break-in since the rig is mostly held in TX.  I
seldom send above about 32 or 34wpm though, so perhaps there's some issue at
the high end that I just haven't noticed yet?

73,
Gary  ZL2iFB