Don't get me wrong.  I am a huge fan of all things Elecraft.  As  far as I
am concerned Eric and Wayne are geniuses - and I mean that.  I  have been a
K1, 2 and 3 owner.  Elecraft is the best.

I am only making a product suggestion and it is for more than a bigger box
with bigger knobs (although that is part of the suggestion).  I am
suggesting an integrated station with power supply, amp, maybe a front firing
speaker all in one box.  One option would put a P3 in the speaker  hole.  Its
all modular, so you can put what you want in the box.

Its a different product built around the already fabulous K3  platform.  As
for portability, I would rather have everything in one case  than a bunch
of smaller pieces to pack up and haul.

Such a radio would blow away the competition.  One can dream,  no?

Buck
k4ia
k3#101

In a message dated 8/9/2010 2:51:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,