Wow. Better hand-eye coordination I guess.

Yes, I would prefer that the marker be only 1 pixel wide also.

An auto-spot-on-QSY feature would be sufficient for CW use I suppose.

I'll just try harder in the interim. I did receive a postcard recently
from my optometrist, reminding me that I was due for an eye exam. I
think I may need to get over there right away!

Bob NW8L