Lu,

I don't think the accuracy is a problem, it is the rounding of the
frequency that is displayed on the P3 - that is simply resolution of the
frequency indicated.  At least that is my understanding from a perusal
of the P3 manual.

The screen is continuous, but a frequency of 7035.265 displayed on the
K3 will be 7035.3 on the P3  In fact, any frequency between 7035.250 and
7035.349 will show up on the P3 as 7035.3  If there are several signals
in that 100 Hertz span, you should be able to point to one of them and
click - the K3 should show the low order digits, the P3 will not.

73,
Don W3FPR