For those who have trouble with Spectrogram 5.17, you might try
Spectrogram 16.  The author also made that freeware.  There are more
bells and whistles than version 5, and operates with slight differences,
but the basics are still the same.
Tom Hammond's setup information will not be exactly correct but can
still give you some clues.  Version 16 has a good help file.
Google will show you a number of download locations.

73,
Don W3FPR