Hi Don & group

I tried using a low pass filter between the K60XV and the 432
transverter and went thru the tune-up from scratch with similar results.
I removed the LP filter.

I measured the K60XV out at -3dBM or about 50mW which what I say last
night as well. I put it on my counter & analyzer and notice that it
there is something at 18MHz that is about +8-10 dB louder than the 28MHz
IF.  --Interesting note.

I then tried your second suggestion:  I reconfigured the transverter for
a high power IF input,  JP3/JP4 2-3, and JP5/JP6 1-2, and the associated
menu settings.  Using port A on the radio I tried rerunning the
transverter setup and got similar results.

Common theme: TP5 has almost no reading on it while adjusting R22.
Adjusting the inductors does not cause a significant change in TP5.  (I
can see it on the analyzer with a directional coupler on the output but
it is a TINY signal.)

Now I am really scratching my head.

Thanks, JH

--