Hello Elecrafters,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to install the P3 Utility (Windows Version
1.3.7.22).   My virus protection program, Norton 360, will not allow it.
Norton pops up a message that a serious security breach has occurred.  Then I'm
asked to restart my computer.

I tried the install a couple of times on each of two different computers, one
running Windows XP, and the other running Vista.  The results were exactly the
same.

I know, I know, turn off the Norton 360.  But hold on a minute,  Norton 360 is
just doing its job  Something is wrong with the way the latest P3 Utility is
coded.  Norton 360 has never before objected to any program installations on
these computers, including several versions of the K3 Utility.

I am hoping that the programmer of the P3 Utility reads this and fixes the
problem with the code.

I have received notification that my P3 is about to be shipped, so I need the
Utility to be working on my computer soon.

Many thanks and 73,

John, W2GW