John,

There is no problem with the Elecraft code in that respect. The problem lies
entirely
with Norton,  and what is needed is for you to report a false positive to
Norton.

Norton is not regarded as one of the better AV products. I'd recommend you go
to the
Norton site and get the instructions to remove it, and get another AV. Two that
are
currently highly regarded are AVG and Avast, both free.

I say this from the perspective of one who wrote software installs and software
professionally for a number of years.

73, Mike NF4L