As others have said, the iMac is at fault - take it back and ask for a
replacement unit. At least if that does the same thing, you know it's a design
fault and you may then have to figure out where the RF is coming from or more
likley, how it's getting into the Mac.

As with Ron, when I had my old G4 it was (is) fine, but then for a few years,
then I bought 2 mighty mouse (mice?), both acted in the same way as Ron's and
acted as if the two side buttons where pressed, causing Expose to fly the
windows of the side of the screen. Disabling that action on the side buttons
resolved it.
This was with just a little Power and on SSB or CW. I wasn't happy with the
workaround, I complained to Apple about it. They had no idea what I was talking
about, but did agree to exchange them for a Logitech Wireless KB/Mouse combo
(which I'm very happy with, but they don't manufacture now).

I now have a iMac 2.8 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo with 24" screen for a couple of
years, with the Logitech combo and no problems.

There is no excuse for a device failing due to low RFI (3W is low), might be
excusable for 2kW, but at 3W, there is something wrong with the iMac or
something getting the RF into it.
Have you removed the Ethernet connection too (assuming your using wired e/net)?

73 de M0XDF, K3 #174, P3 #108

--
When work is a pleasure, life is a joy! When work is a duty, life is
slavery. -Maxim Gorky, author (1868-1936)