From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Dan Mees
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 2010 6:22 PM
To: K2
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 UPGRADE

IM THINKING OF ADDING THE 100W AMP TO MY K2  SR# 6324... CAN SOMEONE EDIFY
ME ON IT.    I BOUGHT THE K2 ALREADY ASSEMBLED .. NEAT RIG... BUT WOULD LIKE
A LITTLE MORE JUICE ONCE IN  A WHILE...  AM I RIGHT THAT:1.  I WILL NEED A
 PWR SUPPLY ..I IMAGINE THE ANSWER TO THAT IS OBVIOUS  OF COURSE. TAKES A
COUPLE AMPS TO GET 100W.. .... THATS OK ...2. CAN YOU SWITCH BETIX
 QRP/BATTERY OP... THEN TO  100W WITH POWER SUPLY..... SIMPLY ????!!!.3. HAS
ANYONE DRIVEN A BIGGER HI PWER AMP (i.e. ameritron)  WITH A K2 100.?  ...AND
HAS THAT WORKED OK? ... ... IM LIVIN IN A RV AWAY FROM MY HOME QTH  DIGS....
WILL NEED SOMEONE TO DO THE WORK..    IN A COUPLE MONTHS.. THANK YOU VERY
MUCH73
DANNO

Hard work pays off in the future, but laziness pays off now.